Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A fresh start

I have been seeing everyone lately starting blogs with their new families and what has been going on in everyones lives. So this will be a fresh start for us to do a blog to keep a lot of friends and family updated.

Kaiden has grown up soo much. Tomorrow he will be four months old. Everyday he looks more and more like Mike. He is 18.5 pounds and 27 inches long. He is the size of a seven month old baby.:) I loved him to pieces and grows more and more everyday. His smile is enough to make your heart just melt everytime. He rolled over for the first time on Sunday after Mike and Kaiden came to pick me up. He is almost over his inner ear infection and never seemed to let it bother him. The only way we knew he had an ear infection was because fluid was leaking out of his ears. You know what the funny part is? One of kaiden's meanings for his name is "warrior". God has such a good sense of humor. Kaiden has been a warrior since the moment he was born and only gets stronger by the day. I am so anxious and excited to see what God has in store for him as he gets older.

I went away to Winchester, VA this past weekend for a tradeshow for work and I left Friday afternoon and got back late on Sunday night. It is always hard to leave my family but at the same time the overtime is nice. I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago as well for a tradeshow and was gone from Tuesday morning until Friday night. Thankfully the tradeshow travelling is done for me for a little bit. God has been so good and have seen His awesome work almost everyday.

Mike has been such an amazing father and has grown up A LOT since Kaiden was born and everyday he only gets better. I am so thankful for the family that I have and also our amazing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment